Kenefick Communications is a full-service public relations and communications firm serving unions and union-affiliated enterprises almost exclusively. We have been in business as Kenefick Communications since 1986. From 1982 until 1986, the firm operated as Grace & Kenefick.
The firm’s principals are Tara Landis and Lisa Gebbia.
- UFCW Local 1994 MCGEO
- Printing Publishing and Media Workers Sector, CWA
- Union Label and Service Trades Department, AFL-CIO
- Metal Trades Department, AFL-CIO
- SMART International Training Institute
- Sheet Metal Occupational Health Institute Trust (SMOHIT)
- National Energy Management Institute Trust (NEMIC)
- AFGE Council 216
- CWA District 4
- Aircraft Mechanics Fraternal Association
- International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers
Publication design, writing, editing and management; Speech writing, research and articles; Press relations, releases, op-ed submissions; Campaign development, planning and management; Advertising from concept to placement; Material design and production management; Video production–from concept to completion; Multi-media development, creation and design; Social Network Marketing; App building.
Kenefick Communications is a small public relations and graphic design firm in business for more than 20 years.
Over the years, Kenefick Communications has worked with many organizations—non-profit, for profit, financial institutions, government, political, retail and labor unions—to boost their business or spread their message.
Through the strategic use of newsletters, brochures, advertising, mass mailings, videos, websites, multi-media, white papers, or books Kenefick Communications has been able to meet the needs of a very diverse clientele.